First home buyers in NSW can enjoy a range of incentives from the NSW state government to make buying their first home more affordable.
If you build your first home at Huntlee, you may be eligible for a $10,000 grant under the scheme.
To be eligible, you must be:
- At least one applicant must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- Each applicant must be over 18 years old.
- It must be your first home.
- The property cannot be in the name of a company or trust.
- The total value of the property must be less than $750,001.
You must lodge your application within 12 months of completion of your new home.
First home buyers can also avoid paying stamp duty on properties under $650,000. You can check out our range of house and land packages under $650k by following the link below.
*Please ensure while every care is taken to ensure the above information is correct, purchasers should make their own enquiries to confirm eligibility.