Huntlee, sensibly sustainable and designed for modern life
You can trust us to do it well. LWP is an industry leader in the design and creation of large-scale, fully master-planned communities. We've won a host of national and international awards for our community-building initiatives.
We bring sustainability into our communities right from the beginning. Each village is laid out to allow as many homes as possible to take advantage of a passive solar aspect.
Helpful Design Guidelines
Our design guidelines encourage new homeowners to adopt sustainable practices and ensure each house fits well with its neighbours and with the surrounding natural environment.
Need some further advice on building or our design guidelines? Our building coordinator is in office Monday and Friday between 9am and 4pm.
- Stage 17 (Lots 1701-1760) – Now registered!
- Stage 6 (Lots 601- 608) – Construction commenced, due to register July 2019
- Stage 14 (1401-1417) - Construction to commence June, due to register October 2019.
- Stage 13A (1350-1352) – Construction commenced, due to register June 2019.
- Stage 13B (1353-1357)- Due to register August 2019.
- Stage 16 (1601-1652) – Under Construction, due to register early 2020.
- Seniors living site: Now under construction, more information to follow.
Detailed Disclosure Plans
Development Control Plan
Huntlee Lot Type Map
- Manually scroll to Huntlee locality.
- Click on the icon in the top right hand corner of the map.
- Select the checkbox for Huntlee Lot Type Plan
Design Guidelines - Current
Building in Katherine's Landing - Extra useful information
NSW State Environmental Planning Policy
NSW Rural Fire Service Bushfire Assessment
Development Control Plans - Archived
Disclaimer; please note
Please always refer to the covenants and design guidelines in the land sales contract as they will take precedence over any other documentation.